High Protein Neapolitan Nut Pancakes
Neapolitan is not only for ice cream!
307 Calories: 17P/37C/12F
- ▪ 27 Grams Chocolate Kodiak Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
▪ 27 Grams Buttermilk Kodiak Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
▪ 1/4-1/3 Cup Water for each
▪ 30-50 Grams Strawberry
▪ 6 Grams Shredded Coconut
▪ 10 Grams Crushed Walnuts
▪ 5 Grams Chia Seeds
▪ Walden Farms Blueberry Syrup
1. Prep a medium sized pan by lightly spraying and warming over medium heat
2. In one bowl combine chocolate mix & 1/4 cup water and in aother bowl combine buttermilk mix and 1/4 cup water. Let sit for a few minutes to allow batter to thicken up
3. Begin by pouring 1/4-1/3 cup of batter at a time and cooking for 3-4 minutes before flipping and cooking for an additional 1-2 minutes
4. Slice strawberries and crush walnuts before adding on top of pancakes along with coocnut and chia seeds. Top with your favorite syrup!
Buy It & Try It
Walden Farms Zero Calorie Blueberry Syrup
Store I Purchase At: Jewel Osco (parent company: Albertsons)
Typical Price: $4-$5
Where In The Store: By the pancake mixes and syrups
1. There's really not enough good things I could say about this product! The flavor is amazing, it's great to add to your oats, fruit, pancakes, or cookie batter & it's zero calories!
2. They not only have different flavor syrups, but also have ketchup, peanut spread, coffee creamer, salad dressing and so much more
To check out all their products, head over to their website
Kodiak Cakes Flapjack/Waffle Mix
Store I Purchase At: Jewel Osco (Parent company: Albertsons)
Typical Price: $4-$5
Where In The Store: Pancake mix aisle
1. Kodiak Cakes is by far the best protein pancake and waffle mix you'll find out there! There are so many flavors available and they also make a variety of products (cornbread muffins, brownies, granola bars, teddy grahams, etc.)
2. Some of my favorite flavors are Buttermilk, Dark Chocolate, Honey & Whole Wheat, and Buttermilk & Chia
3. They're super active on social media so go check out their website to see all their products & give them a follow on IG--they're always doing contests and fun stuff!
Store I Purchase At: Aldi or Tj Maxx/Homegoods
Typical Price: $2-$5
Where In The Store: Baking aisle (Aldi) or snack section (Tj/Homegoods)
1. You'll quickly learn that chia seeds are something I'm throwing on top of or mixing into my food daily! Great for digestion/gut health and adds a little something to your recipes!
2. I usually purchase at Aldi but you can find endless packages of chia seeds at Tj Maxx and Homegoods for super cheap as well so if I'm already there I'll usually pick up a package
3. When mixing chia seeds with your food a tip I have would be to let it sit in the batter or with some sort of liquid for 5-10 minutes. You'll notice it starts to absorb some of the liquid and the seeds become less gritty and more like a super mini bobba!