High Protein PB Blueberry Pancakes
Protein Pancakes for 2!
269 Calories: 17P/36C/6.3F
- ▪ 237 Grams Banana/2 Medium Bananas
▪ 1 Whole Egg
▪ 50 Grams Egg Whites
▪ 16 Grams Powder Peanut Butter
▪ 75 Grams Greek Yogurt
▪ 10 Grams Chia Seeds
▪ 17 Grams Coconut Flour
▪ 16 Grams Powder Peanut Butter & 1 Tablespoon of water at a time until thin consistency
▪ Walden Farms Blueberry Syrup
1. Prep a medium sized pan by lightly spraying and warming over medium/low heat
2. Mix all ingredients for pancakes together then pour about 1/4-1/3 cup of batter in to the pan at a time
3. Cook for about 4-6 minutes on one side before flipping
❗️ The banana will cause these pancakes to have to cook for a bit longer than traditional pancakes would! Using a lower heat may take a little longer to cook but will prevent burning
4. Top with fruit, pb glaze, and syrup!
Buy It & Try It
Walden Farms Zero Calorie Blueberry Syrup
Store I Purchase At: Jewel Osco (parent company: Albertsons)
Typical Price: $4-$5
Where In The Store: By the pancake mixes and syrups
1. There's really not enough good things I could say about this product! The flavor is amazing, it's great to add to your oats, fruit, pancakes, or cookie batter & it's zero calories!
2. They not only have different flavor syrups, but also have ketchup, peanut spread, coffee creamer, salad dressing and so much more
To check out all their products, head over to their website
Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
Store I Purchase At: Aldi or Jewel Osco (Parent company: Albertsons)
Typical Price: $3-$5
Where In The Store: Yogurt section
1. Great source of protein and probiotic! I love to buy plain because it's really a blank canvas--you can use it to make Tatziki sauce or add some syrup and fruit and make it super sweet!
2. Minimal carbs and no fat per serving and really just a blank canvas! You can flavor and use it however you want!
3. Don't limit yourself with this product--you can create cream sauces, cream cheese spreads, and even homemade biscuits!
Liquid Egg Whites
Store I Purchase At: Aldi
Typical Price: $3-$5
Where In The Store: Seasoning section
1. Every time I go grocery shopping this is something that I'm throwing in my cart! Great to add to whole eggs for breakfast or as a replacement for whole eggs in baking!
2. You can pretty much get liquid egg whites at any grocery store these days but I stick with Aldi because the flavor/product is consistent and the pricing is always the best when compared to the competition