Dairy Free Carrot Cake Cookies
You're going to want to make these all year round!
104 Calories: 2.9P/14.5C/4.1F
▪️1.5 Cups Oat Flour
❗️I just take regular oats and throw them in my Nutribullet and make my own oat flour!
▪️1/2 Cup Quick Cook or Old Fashioned Oats (Unblended)
▪️2 Tsp Cinnamon
▪️1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
▪️1 Tsp Baking Powder
▪️1/4 Tsp Salt
▪️1/3 Cup Raisins
▪️1 Whole Egg & ¼ Cup Egg Whites
▪️1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
▪️1/4 Cup Almond Milk
▪️2.5 Tbsp Stevia
▪️1.5 Tbsp Agave/Honey
▪️2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
▪️1/2-3/4 Cup Shredded Carrots
▪️30 Grams Non-Dairy Cream Chees
❗️My fav is @violife_foods from @jewelosco
▪️2-3 Tsp Stevia
▪️1 Tsp vanilla Extract
1. Begin my pre-heating your oven to 350˚ and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper then shred about ½-3/4 cup of carrots & set aside
2. If you’re making your own oat flour (recommended!), place 1.5 cups of oats into food processor or blender and pulse for a few seconds to make oat flour
3. Place flour into large bowl along with unblended oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, salt, raisins, and stevia then whisk together
4. Melt coconut oil in a medium sized bowl then add egg, egg whites, vanilla extract, almond milk, agave/honey, and carrots & whisk together before pouring into large dry ingredients bowl
5. Combine all ingredients well—texture will be pretty sticky! Then begin taking batter and rolling and slightly flattening before placing on baking sheet
❗ I like to wet my hands before and throughout when creating cookies to avoid sticking!
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes. While cookies are baking, whisk together non-dairy cream cheese (softened), stevia, and vanilla extract
❗ Taste test the glaze and add more stevia if you’d like!
7. Once the cookies are baked and cooled, drizzle glaze on top and let sit for about 30 minutes to slightly harden!
8. I store these in the refrigerator to keep optimal freshness
Buy It & Try It