High Protein PBBanana Chocolate
PBB (Peanut Butter Banana) --Trademarked by MarloFit ;)
327 Calories: 13P/31C/17F
- ▪ 1 EggLife Egg White Wraps
▪ 32 Grams Flax and Chia Peanut Butter
Regular, powdered peanut butter, and cookie butter would works as well
▪ 1 Small Banana
▪ 20 Grams Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
1. Spread peanut butter on egg white wrap and dice up banana and place on half the wrap
2. Top with chocolate syrup and fold over other half of the wrap to cover banana
3. Cut up & ENJOY!
Buy It & Try It
Walden Farms Zero Calorie Blueberry Syrup
Store I Purchase At: Jewel Osco (parent company: Albertsons)
Typical Price: $4-$5
Where In The Store: By the pancake mixes and syrups
1. There's really not enough good things I could say about this product! The flavor is amazing, it's great to add to your oats, fruit, pancakes, or cookie batter & it's zero calories!
2. They not only have different flavor syrups, but also have ketchup, peanut spread, coffee creamer, salad dressing and so much more
To check out all their products, head over to their website
Store I Purchase At: Aldi or Tj Maxx/Homegoods
Typical Price: $2-$5
Where In The Store: Baking aisle (Aldi) or snack section (Tj/Homegoods)
1. You'll quickly learn that chia seeds are something I'm throwing on top of or mixing into my food daily! Great for digestion/gut health and adds a little something to your recipes!
2. I usually purchase at Aldi but you can find endless packages of chia seeds at Tj Maxx and Homegoods for super cheap as well so if I'm already there I'll usually pick up a package
3. When mixing chia seeds with your food a tip I have would be to let it sit in the batter or with some sort of liquid for 5-10 minutes. You'll notice it starts to absorb some of the liquid and the seeds become less gritty and more like a super mini bobba!
Store I Purchase At: Amazon or Tj Maxx/Homegoods
Typical Price: Depends on the size container you buy
Where In The Store: Snack/food section (Tj Maxx/Homegoods)
1. Peanut butter without all the fat! Now I'm not saying don't eat fat, we all need to consume a good amount each day, but powdered peanut butter gives you the abililty to add flavor to recipes or top your meals with peanut butter and save some calories!
2. The best advice I have when adding water to make a spread is to use a 2:1 ratio. Two parts powder, 1 part water. It's easy to make the spread super water by adding even a little bit too much water so it's really best to add a tiny bit at a time until the consistency is just right!
3. Sometimes the powder can lack a little bit of the sweetness you would get with a normal peanut butter spread so if that's the case, add a little bit of stevia and you got yourself a sweet and low fat peanut spread!