Sweet & Salty Waffle Sandwich
Can't decide on sweet or salt? Have both!
23P/47C/11F For Egg White Version
14P/48C/17F For 1 Whole Egg Version
- ▪ 2 Blueberry Waffles
▪ Diced Colored Peppers & Onions
▪ 150 Grams Frozen Hashbrowns
▪ 1/2-1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
▪ 40 Grams or 1/2 and Avocado
▪ 30 Grams Walden Farms Blueberry Syrup
▪ Garlic Powder
▪ Sea Salt
▪ Everything Bagel Seasoning
▪ Black Pepper
1. Prep a medium sized pan by lightly spraying and heating over medium heat. Toss your hashbrowns in and cook covered for 5-7 minutes or until browning begins
2. Drizzle olive oil on hashbrowns, mix, and cook uncovered for another 5-7 minutes before plating
3. In a separate large pan, brown onions and pepper then pour egg whites, whole egg, or scrambled egg, over top and season
4.Toast or cook your waffles then spread butter on the insides of either waffle before topping with egg, avocado, and any other toppings you choose (bacon, cheese, sausage). Cover in your choice of syrup
Buy It & Try It
Walden Farms Zero Calorie Blueberry Syrup
Store I Purchase At: Jewel Osco (parent company: Albertsons)
Typical Price: $4-$5
Where In The Store: By the pancake mixes and syrups
1. There's really not enough good things I could say about this product! The flavor is amazing, it's great to add to your oats, fruit, pancakes, or cookie batter & it's zero calories!
2. They not only have different flavor syrups, but also have ketchup, peanut spread, coffee creamer, salad dressing and so much more
To check out all their products, head over to their website
Signature Kitchens Frozen Diced Onion
Store I Purchase At: Jewel Osco (Parent company: Albertsons)
Typical Price: $1-$3
Where In The Store: Frozen veggies aisle
1. If you're anything like me, cutting onions leaves you sobbing and your eyes burning! Well I'm here to tell you that frozen diced onions are here to save your life!
2. I've tried to chop onions myself and freeze them and they always smell up the entire kitchen--these have no smell and are so easy to pop into your breakfast, lunch, or dinner! They defrost super quick and crisp up just like fresh onions would
Everything Bagel Seasoning
Store I Purchase At: Aldi
Typical Price: $1-$3
Where In The Store: Seasoning section
1. By now I'm sure we're all obsessed with this seasoning! For me, Aldi has the best flavor and the best price when it comes down to it!
2. I have seen a lot of "everything bagel" seaoning at Tj Maxx or Homegoods in larger packaging and relatively low prices but I'm here to warn you and say, not all everything bagel seasonings are created equal!
3. I have heard people obsess over Trader Joes version--I think it's pretty much the same, Aldi just has better pricing!